Gentle Washi Mask Liner
What is Mask Liner?
It is the sheet that attaches to the inner side of the mask.
I want to use a disposable mask but I have problem skin・・・Do you have this concern？
You are able to spend a comfortable time with this disposable mask so that the part that touches the face is gentle washi fabric.
- Mask size is compatible with（width14〜17×length14cm＊）＊length refers to the size where the mask opens for use.
- It is durable with antibacterial and deodorant effects, and its effects last long even if you wash it many times.
- If you use it repeatedly and it becomes old, it can be biodegraded by putting it on the soil such as in a garden or on plants.
- Wash gently by hands. Do not wash in the washing machine or dry clean.
- Do not use bleach or detergent with fluorescent brightening.
- Wring lightly, fix and dry in shade, ease the wrinkle lightly. Do not tumble.
- This product is a mask liner that you can repeatedly use by washing by hand.
- This product cannot be used in order to protect from gas and harmful dust.
- Please stop using it immediately and consult your physician if you have itch and rash.
- It may have a fiber smell at the beginning of use, but it disappears after washing.
- Please stop using it if you feel sick with a smell.
- Do not use near fire.
- Please store in a clean and dry place.
- Please keep out of reach of infant.
- When you dispose of it, please dispose of in accordance with your local government regulations.